FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(FAQ consists of questions and answers which are frequently asked during the process. We keep updating this section. Candidates are advised to go through these FAQ for their queries)
- Question 01 : What is the website for activities related to OMR based Re-Exam (Offline mode) for 23rd AIEEA UG, PG and AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2018 conducted by ICAR?
- Answer : www.icar.org.in and www.icarexam.net The earlier website
https: //www.aieea.net shall no longer be used for any further activities.
- Question 02 : How long this online application remain open for Re-exam related updations?
- Answer : This application will remain open till 05.08.2018 (Midnight).
- Question 03 : Will the result of Online exam held on 22nd and 23rd June 2018 be declared in future?
- Answer : No. That exam has been cancelled and now the Re-exam is being conducted in OMR based offline mode.
- Question 04 : What are the dates of Re-exam to be conducted in OMR based offline mode?
- Answer : For AIEEA-PG and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS): 18-8-2018 (Saturday) and for AIEEA-UG :19-8-2018 (Sunday).
- Question 05 : Am I required to apply for this OMR based Offline mode Re-exam again or my earlier filled application will be accepted?
- Answer : The earlier filled application will be accepted except that a few fields like Exam City Centre are required to be updated again. So the candidate MUST online update his / her application again.
- Question 06 : I had applied for the Online exam (Cancelled now) but I could not appear for the same. Can I now appear for this Offline exam (OMR based)?
- Answer : Yes. The candidates who had applied earlier, but could not appear in the online examination due to some reason shall also be eligible to appear in the offline examination.
- Question 07 : How will I login for updating this Re-exam online form?
- Answer : You will get your login ID and newly generated password on your registered email.
- Question 08 : Am I required to pay any fee again?
- Answer : No. Your earlier deposited fee will be considered for this Re-exam.
- Question 09 : I had applied for Online exam earlier. Why am I required to update my application again?
- Answer : The earlier held Online exam (on 22ndand 23rd June, 2018) has been cancelled. The Exam City centres for OMR based offline Re-exam will be different so they have to be updated again.
- Question 10 : In case some candidate does not update this application again, then what will happen?
- Answer : If any candidate does not do this verification / updation, then ICAR will be at liberty to allot him / her any center of its choice and candidate shall be bound to accept it. No complaints will be taken in this regard after this application window is closed.
- Question 11 : If I had filled some wrong information earlier and I want to change it now then what will be the procedure?
- Answer : It is not permitted except for some vital information like Exam City Centres etc.
- Question 12 : How can a candidate whose result was awaited earlier and declared now, fill the OGPA/marks?
- Answer: All such candidates will be able to fill their marks now. The relevant fields have been kept open.
- Question 13 : After downloading and taking the printout of my application, what am I required to do?
- Answer : Please do the following
a) Sign all the pages
b) Write the declaration in your own hand writing
c) Put your thumb impression
d) Post this printout to Controller of Examinations (Agril. Edn, COE), Examination Cell, Agricultural Education Division, Room No. 216, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi -110 012 by speed/registered post.(An address slip will be printed along with the form. Just paste it on the envelope).
- Question 14 : Are any enclosures required to be posted?
- Answer : No enclosures are required to be posted.
- Question 15 : We have been asked to retain the form printout for admission procedure after counselling. Why?
- Answer : You should always keep a copy of the details that you have filled. Secondly, this document shall be required while taking admission at the allotted University / College.
- Question 16 : What should I do if I forget my password?
- Answer : If you forget your password, use “Forget Password” link option on the “Applicant Login” page.
- Question 17 : What else should I do after completing this updation process?
- Answer : Nothing. Just prepare for your exam. And keep visiting the ICAR’s website frequently for latest updates. Your new Admit cards will be uploaded on the website.
- Question 18 : Will my earlier roll no. and admit card be of any use now? Will the ICAR send me my Admit Card by post?
- Answer : No. New roll numbers will be generated and new admit cards will be issued. Earlier ones are of no use now. ICAR will not send admit card by post. Only soft copy of Admit Card can be downloaded from the website. Please visit the website regularly for updates.
- Question 19 : What will be the mode of OMR based Offline Re-exam?
- Answer : You will get a printed question paper with multiple choice type objective questions and OMR sheet for answering.
- Question 20 : How do I know that my application has been submitted successfully?
- Answer : A message will be displayed on the screen about successful submission of your updation application. An email will also be sent to your registered email id regarding this.
- Question 21 : Where can I get further details?
- Answer : For further details please refer to the respective Information Bulletin.
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Thank you and best of luck!!!!!!